Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Learn how to apply for more grants and scholarships to help organize our college financial plan. Our experts will discuss the financial aid eligibility formula. You will learn tips you will need to understand how to receive the maximum grants, scholarships, and financial aid in college!
Date & Time: Saturday, March 23, 2024, 10:00 am Pacific Time
In this workshop, you will learn:
· What factors to consider when choosing a major and selecting a college
· How to attend an expensive private college for less than a state school
· How to pick the right schools that will give you the best financial aid packages
· How the US Department of Education calculates your Student Aid Index (SAI)/Expected Family Contribution (EFC) and which assets are taken into consideration
· How to create a plan to pay for college in any economy without relying on 529 plans, expensive private student loans, or raiding your retirement accounts
· How to lower your “out-of-pocket” costs and get the maximum amount of financial aid from each school and how to increase your college-related tax deductions and tax credits
· How to find peace of mind by accessing the best resources
Click the link below to register for our online workshop! The event will be held through Zoom webinar.
Dr. Sherry is the Founder and Director of Beyond Academy (www.BeyondAcademyCA.org). She and her team have extensive experience in college planning and retirement planning.
Dr. Sherry and her experienced professional team are committed to helping students get into their dream colleges with the most efficient funding strategies, as well as helping parents preserve their retirement funds in the most tax efficient ways possible. These strategies provide Peace of Mind to families!